O
olly
Guest
Hi all, Can a anyone tell me what I m doing wrong with flashing my boxes, every day I keep having the vix spinning logo when I come to view in the morning.The box is on a simple single sat configuration with picons on a usb,aswell as debug logs.I need to switch off at the back and restart the box even time.swap file of 256mb,lcd picon also showing. I am using cross epg and amb.
Greatly appreciate any help,I am constantly getting these problems even tho I am sure I am doing as per guides etc.
I have a debug log reference number if someone from vix could take a look please?
Greatly appreciate any help,I am constantly getting these problems even tho I am sure I am doing as per guides etc.
I have a debug log reference number if someone from vix could take a look please?