

![grab[1].webp grab[1].webp](https://world-of-satellite.com/data/attachments/42/42362-51dc9102c9bc7603afa3c74225378f54.jpg?hash=H6qaGVPTNZ)
What has the virtual keyboard got to do with the reported bug?on .13 these color button problems are some other places as well.
E.g. when editing autotimer the instruction pop-up window cover the button instructions.
View attachment 55935
It is also interesting to notice that e.g. EPG-New Search-keyboard window has got the various language character selection (yellow button) BUT the board is still german 'QWERTZ' Is this _really_ hard coded on the Enigma2?

What has the virtual keyboard got to do with the reported bug?
No idea what skin you are using. Please post proper full screen grabs. And description so the problem can be looked at.
Issue reported by the OP is fixed.

https://github.com/OpenViX/skins/co...e3bf58c#diff-82f9a7ff50e94cd8fff2609d4c95bcfcThe fix will be in the next update

https://github.com/OpenViX/skins/co...e3bf58c#diff-82f9a7ff50e94cd8fff2609d4c95bcfc
The other issue also reported by Jukkal has been fixed too
https://github.com/OpenViX/skins/commit/e4e804ebe8be2dd193a93d6f2eb3d19ff40e4a09
I'd post the xml, but I believe there were changes inbetween that depend on a python change elsewhere. I'm sure you can edit manually until the next update