Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX program information screen explanation

bjolly

New member
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All,

I know I should probably know this but what is the flashing Green and sometimes Red symbol next to the REC telling me when it is either flashing er..... red or green ?

BJ
 
green =stable or red=unstable update available for download
 
As Maxwell says, it's stable or unstable updates available.
However, I'd hold off updating for now as there is known issue with the latest updates.
Wait till it flashes green again.
 
Thanks for that ... whilst awaiting a response I updated to 316 manually and it stopped flashing - I will wait till it goes green flashing from now on

er just noticed that your responses were within a few minutes of me posting my question so the above should read whilst I was messing about not expecting a quick response I updated etc etc

Thanks once again
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top