Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] VIX source code

  • Thread starter Thread starter mik9
  • Start date Start date
M

mik9

Guest
Hi, is source code for VIX available? I found some reference to git://openvix.git.sourceforge.net, but this is empty.
 
I read this before but although I have read this once again, I do not see how to get source files. In the script, I see thez should probably be at git://git.assembla.com/openvix.11.git but I only get error No such file or directory.

The only thing I would need are *.py files for enigma, I do not need to compile anything, only to do some of my individual adjustments that I created in enigma through the time I am using it.
 
you can look through the assembla git and find what you want its all open source so nothing is hidden
 
I could not get anything on asembla.com pages to browse through, until I tried https instead of http. Now I can access everything, so hopefully I will be able to run VIX again with my adjustments. Thank you for your assistance.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top