Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] Vix Spinner Logo Randomly appearing

Flyingpig

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
521
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello All,

I updated today to the latest version, and have reflashed as well since, and bot times I now randomly get the Vix spinner logo in the top left hand corner of hte screen.

It is only there for a second, and then goes. No harm done. But what would cause it.

I have no timers, nothing rnnning, nothing recording....

Is this now normal, or is the ET8500 too slow to run the latest software?

FP
 
Is it random, or would you say it appears every 30 minutes?
I found it to be the timer polling, it annoys me so much on my solo4k i turned the spinner off, i have never noticed it as much on other boxes i have owned.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top