Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Team Vu+ Solo Image v1.1 - 05/12/2010

Thanks Stanman, but when I press epg I get a page with eleven channels showing and no preview window and normal channel names with no picons as there is no room.

in that window, press menu and than settings I think, change no of channels to 5 and enable picture in graphics and IIRC picons as well - the settings are all in there.
 
If you want to post thanks rather than posting thanks click the thanks button in the post you want to thank.
 
Thanx to all of you , my solo works perfect on this image.
Very happy with it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top