Hi guys,
I couldn't work out where to post this, and cant find anything conclusive online. Feel free to move it to the correct location.
I am interested in using Vix web UI as as a remote management tool, but to do this it needs to have the option to manage transponders and channels. It would need to be able to add and remove transponders, scan for channels and add them to the channel list. Is this something it can do, either on the standard build or with a plugin?
Cheers
Mike
I couldn't work out where to post this, and cant find anything conclusive online. Feel free to move it to the correct location.
I am interested in using Vix web UI as as a remote management tool, but to do this it needs to have the option to manage transponders and channels. It would need to be able to add and remove transponders, scan for channels and add them to the channel list. Is this something it can do, either on the standard build or with a plugin?
Cheers
Mike