Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Zeus Install New Skin.....Help.

lammy1961

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
387
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
65
Just installed VIX Zeus, and so far so good.....Great image.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought to install a new skin you just followed the steps below
Menu
Plugins
Green Button (Download Plugins)
Choose "Skins"
Select Skin...."vix-magic-hd"
Press "OK"
"Download Plugins"
Do you really want to download the plugin "skins-vix-magic-hd" ?
Choose "Yes"....It then downloads ?

Then go to
Menu
Setup
System
Display
Skin Setup.......When I get to here there's only the <default> Skin........Am I doing something wrong ?
And can someone recommend a VIX Zeus skin.........Thanks as always.
 
Just installed VIX Zeus, and so far so good.....Great image.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought to install a new skin you just followed the steps below
Menu
Plugins
Green Button (Download Plugins)
Choose "Skins"
Select Skin...."vix-magic-hd"
Press "OK"
"Download Plugins"
Do you really want to download the plugin "skins-vix-magic-hd" ?
Choose "Yes"....It then downloads ?

Then go to
Menu
Setup
System
Display
Skin Setup.......When I get to here there's only the <default> Skin........Am I doing something wrong ?
And can someone recommend a VIX Zeus skin.........Thanks as always.

Slight change, it's now.

Menu> setup> system> user interface> skin setup.
 
Thanks pheonix......Schoolboy error on my part, all the ones I downloaded are there.
Oh by the way the default skin looks great, is it ViXBMC ?
Can any other members recommend another skin ?

Thanks.
 
I was about to post the same question,

thanks Pheonix.
 
Thanks pheonix......Schoolboy error on my part, all the ones I downloaded are there.
Oh by the way the default skin looks great, is it ViXBMC ?
Can any other members recommend another skin ?

Thanks.
I like PD1LOI-Full-HD with weather info of your town:wave:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top