Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] VLC Client

Davidtjm

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jun 6, 2011
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Dublin
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.7.013, Python 3.12.9, Kernel 3.13.5
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
YES
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
NO
Does VLC Client run successfully on VIX 6.7.xxx?
I know a PC/Mac is used as server in this config and I know there's other media players can be used but VLC seems to have the ability to handle the various codecs, attach .srts to .mk4 files, etc that others seem to struggle with.
I'd be grateful to know if anyone has successfully set this up.
I'm using VUDuo2, Win 11 and iMac Sequioa 15.5.
Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top