Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin+ Plus] VM Ccam Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scalper
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scalper

Guest
I have a clone box based on MC Premium Plus, I have been running it for the past 6 months with Openvix on a sly setup using Mgcamd 1.35a. The system runs great, as with all lines you get a little freeze now and then but not enough to disrupt viewing.

This week I have changed over to VM as I have a feed for this. I got a new line to use for VM and figured out how to tune in the channels. I have the box running great again using Mgcamd 1.35a and the new line but when I get a freeze picture remains frozen and I have to restart the cam. I have read that I need a new mg_cfg file for VM, I have tried a few but have had the same issues.

My question is do I need a different version of Mgcamd and do I need a VM mc_cfg file for VM.

Any help on setting this up would be welcome.
 
Thread Closed. Re-read the site rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top