Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Volume Control Issue

sledge121

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Stockport
Hi Guys

I recently did a clean flash of my box which worked fine, I then did a software update which appeared to apply correctly but now I have a strange issue with the volume control on the VU+ remote. For pay channels the volume control works fine but for FTA channels the volume control doesn't change the volume, the OSD volume graphic moves but doesn't make any difference to the sound until its at its minimum, at the minimum/zero setting it mutes the volume.

Thanks
Rick
 
For DD5.1 or DTS the volume control wont work unless you downmix. This is logical as it passes the audio stream to another device to decode.
 
I dont know what that means but setting my audio to downmix fixed it. You are a legend, thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top