Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vu+ Duo 4.1.016 unusable

  • Thread starter Thread starter alanos
  • Start date Start date
A

alanos

Guest
Hi,

Installed this last night. Works perfectly for a few minutes, but then the front panel shows VuPlus instead of the channel number, and none of the remote buttons or box controls work. It only works after a restart, and then the cycle repeats. Also, it lost all cccam info. All the appropriate files are in place.

Since this morning, it refuses to show any channel apart from FTA. Also, it gave an error message. I cannot upload the file because it also has stopped allowing FTP connections. I have a screenshot though. Sorry for the poor quality. My missus sent me it while I was at work. I cant seem to get it to come up again.

Could someone please tell me which is a stable image to use now please?

cheers
image1.webp
Alanos
 
Image working fine here. Try re-installing without installing your backup settings and plugins.
 
Posting the crash log would be a start as well as describing what plugins etc you have installed and what you are doing when it crashes
 
After the reboot (if needed via a powercycle) the debug log should still be in place.
But as you seem to be the only one with this problem, I would advise you to flash and restore only your settings. So no plugins, with the exception of a softcam if you need one.
If still in problems: reflash without restoring anything.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top