Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Duo and HTTP Proxy plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter cycloxit
  • Start date Start date
C

cycloxit

Guest
Hi,

I have used the HTTP proxy plugin with VIX 1.3 with no problems. Having upgraded to version 2.2.100 it no longer works for me, has anyone else come across this?

If i flash back to a backup of VIX 1.3 it works ok. But if i flash the new image 2.2.100 dated 21/7/2011 it don't work. Both images use the same ip address so the my router is setup correct.

Thanks in advance.
 
Its the plugin, the image has changed since 1.3 very drastically,
 
Hi,

I use the proxy when out of the country to view iplayer etc this has worked very well until I updated the image. Now when i set the proxy on my browser it just times out with the message page unavailable. If I then reflash the version 1.3 and do a refresh on my browser it loads the page instantly. :confused:

Maybe tommorow i will try the latest pli image and vti to see if the plugin works, the pli i would expect to have the same results as the VIX if compiled from the same source.

regards
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top