G
givecredit
Guest
Saw this on another forum. Does it work with Vu+If I put the DE; panel addons does not work.
If I put a hand drivers, either.
I have a Hauppage Win and the Nova-T Stick
As we all know the Dream Elite server is "dead".
But now it's got a new server where you can download the plugins directly via remote control. All you have to do is to change where to download these plugins from.
Proceed as follows:
Make sure you have installed Dream Elite 1.33
FTP file "DE-softcam-feed.ipk" to the "tmp" on your Dreambox
Press the green button on the remote control
Press the yellow button on the remote control
Select "Manual Install IPK packges"
Choose to install "DE-softcam-feed.ipk"
Press Menu / Settings / System / Customize
Change the "Setup Type" to "Expert"
Press Menu / Setup / Software Management / Advanced Options / Choose upgrade source
Select "softcams-feed" and click OK
Press the Exit
Choose "package management" and wait for "packet manager" lists the entire list of downloadable plugins.
Then select what you want to download. Simple and easy