Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Duo Front Display Panel

  • Thread starter Thread starter skynet87
  • Start date Start date
S

skynet87

Guest
Hi

Does anyone know what could be wrong with my Vu Duo?

When I change channel on from my phone (remote doesn't work!) the channel name doesn't alter on the front display panel nor does it shutdown correctly from my phone ? I can't get the remote to work, also tried another remote:confused: plus there are no remote settings on the images I have flashed and tried...

Any help would be really appreciated...

Kind regards
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top