Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU Duo How do I set the startup channel?

Pat Hart

New member
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
London
I have a Vu Duo with VIX version 3 not been updated for years. I am sure I used to be able to set a channel as the one used on start up. But I can not remember how to do it.
 
ViX 3 is long gone. For help & support you are best updating to 5.0.024 :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for your reply - I am aware that I should update. But can you remember how to make a channel the one that is used on start up.
 
I don't understand what you mean if I'm honest. Can you explain more?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Think he means he w ants the box to boot to say STV. So on STV you'd press up, menu, 1...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 
With the channel list open press menu and then select "Set as startup service"
 
I don't understand what you mean if I'm honest. Can you explain more?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the past I set BVN to be the default start up channel - so when the Vu Duo was switched on this is the program that was being viewed.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top