Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU Duo how to setup usb wifi dongle? WLAN does not show after restart! Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter eyepadman
  • Start date Start date
E

eyepadman

Guest
Hi

Hi I have a VU Duo, Vix Apollo 037 and want to no how to setup usb wifi dongle?

I searched online to see if my wifi dongal ( Belkin F5D8055 v2 ) will work & I found a list with supported dongles, & its on it! Good!

This is what it said:
Here the list of devices supported by RT3070 driver = USB: 050D:825B Belkin Components F5D8055 N+ Wireless Adapter v2000 [Ralink RT3070]

But I can't find a tutorial on how to set this up!

I installed the wifi usb drivers this way:

menu/plugins/wifi USB drivers/RT3070

It says finished & its up to date!

Then I turn off box plugin usb wifi turn it back on & nothing happens!

All I see is LAN no option for WLAN!

I dont no how to get the box to pick up the usb wifi? I checked about in the settings but cant find anything that lets me no the box has a usb wifi connected to the box??

any help welcome
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top