Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+ Duo, new image with mgcamd, glitches and other problems

walter_red

Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Hi all, a few things I noticed.....is it just me??:confused:
Loaded the latest image and picture quality on SD channels to me look worse. I try all the adjustments/enhancements but it looks blotchy or hazy. I can't get it to look ok like it did before.

I've moved from cccam to mgcamd and despite all the talk of it being more stable I still get glitches even on SD channels. I don't need an onscreen message to say a record has started because the picture breaks up. It's difficult to check ecm etc as mgcamd has no info on screen in infobar. (hopefully this is not straying too far into what we can't discuss)

The box seems to be 'clicking' (like when it goes into deep standby) more......and with the exact settings as before the update, my epg listings keep vanishing - I have to go to settings/epg etc and press 'force epg reload'


I'm considering trying the previous image again, unless anyone has any suggestions?? There appears to be alot more adjustable settings than before, maybe I'm missing something.

On the positive side though, I've just loaded the new vix night hd skin and love it!!!!

cheers
 
For SD channels make sure the scaler sharpness is set to the middle position (as it is by default).
There's no reason to revert to previous images.
The message to say a record has started can be switched off in the user settings, as was always the case.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top