Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+duo older image need to update bootloader

  • Thread starter Thread starter Minx
  • Start date Start date
M

Minx

Guest
Hi just got a vu+duo from a friend it has not been updated since 2011 and has a very old vix image on it. I want to update to the latest image but do I need to update the boot loader as well and if so how do you flash the boot loader and image is it the same as the dreambox e.g via web interface first boot loader then image re boot or is it all via usb first boot loader re boot then image re boot.

also can I access files via dcc as I would dreambox thanks.
 
you need to flash boot loader first, then image using a usb stick. There is a very good guide in vix support
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top