Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu DUO: s*y italia channel issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter stema76
  • Start date Start date
just two silly question: did you put the cccam.cfg in the correct path?it should lay in /etc.

Beside this, have you tried updating your channel settings?
 
just two silly question: did you put the cccam.cfg in the correct path?it should lay in /etc.

Beside this, have you tried updating your channel settings?

Hi, yes the config file is in /etc; CCcam starts properly.
I updated also the settings; the fact is all the HD channels have been replaced by the same in SD because probably this is general issue in Italy; I think s*y Italia introduced new ways to lock cards if used with "unofficial" decoders. If I use my card into the s*ybox all it's fine.
 
the fact is all the HD channels have been replaced by the same in SD because probably this is general issue in Italy;

Actually I'v not understood what you mean.

Anyway, I'm using my official card with an official subscription for Italy and I'm watching all the HD channels without any problem. Tested on all my Vu+DUO. With two different official cards.


Maybe there's some offending line in your cccam.cfg (mine is really clean!)

Try disabling these (red disable blue leave it as is)

B: /dev/sci0 07
#

SERVER LISTEN PORT: 12000
ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
WEBINFO USERNAME: <my user>
WEBINFO PASSWORD: <my pwd>
WEBINFO LISTEN PORT: 16001
#
DISABLE EMM: yes
SHOW TIMING: yes
EMM THREADS : 4
EXTRA EMM LEVEL: no
SOFTKEY FILE: /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
AUTOROLL FILE: /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
STATIC CW FILE: /var/keys/constant.cw
CAID PRIO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.prio
PROVIDERINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.providers
CHANNELINFO FILE: /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
#
CARD READER: /dev/sci0
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3570000
BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 <the HEX value of my s*ybox serial number>
#AU = yes
#
#CARD READER: /dev/sci1
#BOXKEY: /dev/sci1 0B XX XX XX
#AU = yes
#


just leave C: and F: lines if you have any
 
As has already been said in another thread..

Maybe Mars Atris card is 0919 caid.. These are totally un-effected for the moment..

Stema.. Your card is prolly an 09cd.. and is effected.. Only SD channels viewable on these cards for the for-see-able future..
 
Your Sky Italia card is obviously an 09cd ..

0919 cards are not effected ..

Its a waiting game now for oscam to find the fix for this..

No, at the moment all cards*are affected, I have a 919 and all HD are gone. It seems that the pairing is active only for HD and the algorithm is unknown so for now no solution is in sight.

G
 
I know of quite a few 0919 cards that are still working on HD.. I dont know of any 09cd still working..
 
I know of quite a few 0919 cards that are still working on HD.. I dont know of any 09cd still working..

Maybe it depends where you keep and update them, mine is used in a DUO (with CCcam) but also used and updated in a skybox.

G
 
The DUO has nothing to do with it, it is a Softcam problem, and as far as I know the only answer someone from an italian board received is "NO" (at least at the moment) form the developers of Oscam. And even worse: the Xdome which is the only NDS authorized receiver available in Italy doesn't work anymore either, and when an owner complained to sky the answer was "not our problem,get a skybox!"

G

Not completely true. I own a XDome 1000 HD and after calling Sky they wanted my receiver serial number and then they authorized the card for the HD channels. Channel pairing works perfectly even with XDome.
 
Not completely true. I own a XDome 1000 HD and after calling Sky they wanted my receiver serial number and then they authorized the card for the HD channels. Channel pairing works perfectly even with XDome.

Yes, it seems that it depends on what operator you get, some are willing to do the pairing with Xdome other are not. I have seen some posts that suggest to not even tell them it is an Xdome but just give the serial and it works.

G
 
No, at the moment all cards*are affected, I have a 919 and all HD are gone. It seems that the pairing is active only for HD and the algorithm is unknown so for now no solution is in sight.

G

NOT for me.
As said I've two official S*Y Ita subscriptions and both of them are working 100% on HD channels on two different DUOs with CCcam. And they are only used on DUOs.
 
NOT for me.
As said I've two official S*Y Ita subscriptions and both of them are working 100% on HD channels on two different DUOs with CCcam. And they are only used on DUOs.

Yes, also a friend of mine has the 919 card with an official subscription and since he never used it on a official s*y box his DUO keeps working on HD channels.
Hope a solution will come soon ... I want to use my DUO !
 
Since yesterday night all has became dark for me too. On both cards. Either on hd and sd channels
 
just to update the news in the topic, bot my 919 cards have been disabled and therefore replaced with new ones.
Only SD channels are now viewable.
 
Hi all.

I don't know if this has already been said but Sky italia has confirmed they are using a new video compression technology made by a japanese company: NTT Data.

information is now widespread on the internet.

You can find it for example here:
 
I've heard that it's Ericsson AVP 4000
HTML:
http://www.ericsson.com/news/130909-ericsson-enables-sky-italia-to-deliver-more-hd-content-to-italian-viewers_244129227_c
So we need a codec for Vu+ =)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
*****BUMP*****

Has anyone got anymore info and found a fix for this yet?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top