Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Vu+ Duo2 ViX Team Image Discussion.

Hi, I am new here just short question I am using the last build 742 if remember correctly, just a first time tried to check system and memory status and surprising there is "only" 965052 Total Memory and 456.8M flash (it is like a half of what I expected) I didn't check it on different images but I suppose it is some bug or my receiver is not really as should be, thanks
 
No thats correct, portions of the ram / flash are reserved for system use and not available to the end user, you can see exactly what is available by creating a bootlog.
 
Hi again, another thing disturbing me a little :) I am trying to set up a diseqc 4x1 switch and I am absolutely sure when I started to do it a few days ago the lists of predefined satellites was very very long but now after a few updates or maybe my own fault and changing some settings I getting only four satellites to select 13, 16, 19, 28 all numbered from 01 to 04 and nothing else all of those sats was my first choice so no problem at all but now I wish to change 16 to 23 and 23 is not on the list any more :/ I am absolutely sure it was there on the beginning of my tests and lots of others as well without numbers on the front of the name. thanks
 
When I close the movies playback center (not sure what's the right name for it), current TV channel does not appear immediately but goes blank for a brief moment. Still the same channel is already displayed in the movie playback center's PiP-window, so why is the channel re-tuned when I exit the playback center? Is there a setting that disables this?
 
Delayed Recording of Channels with no EPG data stream

My problem is recording TV programs off Optus D2 152E which has no epg data stream. I have the channel I'm interested in program schedule, and so it would be great to add a start date and time.

Two areas where the problem could be solved with an update.

On the EPG Extended screen, I OK on the time line even though it shows no popup screen for recording settings of date and time as usual for one with a EPG date steam. Can this be activated?

If I press record (red), I see the recording screen with 9 options which do not include a START TIME. The no 5 "Add recording (enter recording end time)" is good as an end concept.
Maybe add "Add recording (enter start and end time)"
I note that the No.1 option "Stop recording" and the No.9 option "Do not Record" appear to do the same thing. Maybe change one of these to make way for the option I suggest.
 
My problem is recording TV programs off Optus D2 152E which has no epg data stream. I have the channel I'm interested in program schedule, and so it would be great to add a start date and time.

Two areas where the problem could be solved with an update.

On the EPG Extended screen, I OK on the time line even though it shows no popup screen for recording settings of date and time as usual for one with a EPG date steam. Can this be activated?

If I press record (red), I see the recording screen with 9 options which do not include a START TIME. The no 5 "Add recording (enter recording end time)" is good as an end concept.
Maybe add "Add recording (enter start and end time)"
I note that the No.1 option "Stop recording" and the No.9 option "Do not Record" appear to do the same thing. Maybe change one of these to make way for the option I suggest.

Can anyone suggest a temporary work around this problem. Who needs to look at this comment/suggestion?
 
You should open your own thread for this where you are more likely to get a response rather than posting in a general discusion thread.
 
Have just found a work around via the second info screen and putting in the date and the start and end times. Re threads .. . Will do as you suggest next time.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top