Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4K] Vu+ player, dream player possibly other apps showing number markers

dsayers

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
1,872
Reaction score
20
Points
38
Hi I've noticed with apps to stream channels to other devices show number markers. I'm not sure how long it's been like this. VU+ player seems to be the worst as it shows 100 blank channels. This also happens on dream player but just blank numbers between channels.

I know this maybe classed as an app issue rather than image issues but I'm not sure if this happend before number markers option was added to channel selection settings.
 
I opened the issue on OpenWebIf. They don't seem to understand the numbering because Germans don't have it. There was another issues several years ago, someone screwed up the issue with an incorrect definition of LCN which does not exist in E2.

It is not markers being added, it is type of marker being changed to the long standing one in enigma2
 
Last edited:
320 markers have been in E2 for many years. ABM used to use 832. The ABM bashing that takes place on PLi pointed out that we were using something incorrectly. ATV had the 320 in their CPP but they forgot to the option to hide them.

When editing bouquets, 320 markers must always be visible.
When viewing bouquets, they should be counted, but not visible.

Maybe @spacerat can assist with this?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top