Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu + solo 2 not connecting to network

  • Thread starter Thread starter m.nikesh
  • Start date Start date
M

m.nikesh

Guest
Hi,

My vu+ solo2 (on Vix Image) is not connecting to the internet today.

I had been using this box for past 6 -7 months without any issue.

Its stopped working from today. Its not connecting to the internet.

When I do a network test, it shows IP address and Name server as UNCONFIRMED.

Its connected with Lan cable. I checked the internet and the cable all working fine.

I also tried to restart network.

No anyone please advise me what to do? Is the box broken, I feel I am still under warranty.

Any one please advise.
 
Now I have sorted it but I have to do this every time I on my Vu + solo box.

Menu - setup -System- Network- Device setup- Device set up- restart network

Once I do this it connects to Internet, but I have to do it every time whn I switch it on.

\can anyone advice me how to set it as default and i dont have to do it again and agin
 
Hi,
did you do at least one restart from the menu after you made changes? Settings are only stored correctly if you shutdown or restart from menu.

ciao
 
hi, i tried to do the restart network and did restart on menu.

but whn i switched off the mail and powerd it back. it was the same to connect i had to do restart network
 
Hi,
did you do at least one restart from the menu after you made changes? Settings are only stored correctly if you shutdown or restart from menu.

ciao

hi, i tried to do the restart network and did restart on menu.

but whn i switched off the mail and powerd it back. it was the same to connect i had to do restart network
 
Hi,
make an image backup, make a settings backup, do a fresh flash and restore settings&plugins. If you have problems after that you can go backup to the previous state with the image backup you made.

I never had problems with the network.

ciao
 
Thanks, but how can i do tht?

WIll I loose ccmam as well if I do a flash?x
 
it will be backed up as part of your settings backup, even if you lost CCcam, it isnt to difficult to put it back on your receiver.

Blue button, vix, backup manager
 
Try setting up a static IP address for the box mate. In network settings disable use dhcp and set an IP address that is not in your router dhcp pool list.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top