V
vusolomax
Guest
Hello!
I recently tried a software update and when it said "this may take a few minutes" left the thing but when I cam back I had a black screen. The remote won't do anything now and I have nothing but a solid green light on the solo box. The only way to turn it off is by unplugging. Please help me get back into my box.
I am a total novice so step by step (for dummies) would be helpful.
Thanks.
I recently tried a software update and when it said "this may take a few minutes" left the thing but when I cam back I had a black screen. The remote won't do anything now and I have nothing but a solid green light on the solo box. The only way to turn it off is by unplugging. Please help me get back into my box.
I am a total novice so step by step (for dummies) would be helpful.
Thanks.
