Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Solo shutting down

  • Thread starter Thread starter gichehoo
  • Start date Start date
G

gichehoo

Guest
Hi, my Vu solo box keeps shutting down at 8:15 in the evening. Does anyone know how to stop thing from happening?

Thanks
 
Do you have anything set in the power savings options if you are on VIX.

Does it go to deep standby ornormal standby.

Can you wake it up from the remote.
 
Hi, it goes into deep stand by. Once it has shutdown I can switch it on again. I have had a look through the vix power setting and nothing is active. I can't seem to find anything else to do with timers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top