Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+solo2 - Hard drive initialisation

  • Thread starter Thread starter theslyerdog
  • Start date Start date
T

theslyerdog

Guest
Hi All,
I've been experiencing some issues (finally solved) with my new vu+solo2, so thought I’d share- to see if anyone else had experienced the same problems?

I’m running VIX 3.0.734- when adding a new hard drive it won’t initialise? Only way I found to get round the issue was to externally format to fat 32, initialise, restart receiver- then change EPG, time shift, recording locations for it to work...

I’ve never had to go to these lengths with vu+duo’s- is it just my impatience?! Literally tried three different hard drives, flashed and backdated firmwares, formatted different drives etc...nearly pushed me over the edge!

The vu+solo2 seems to have crashed more times in the last week, than my duo has in the last 18months!

Cheers,
Slydog
 
Hi All,
I've been experiencing some issues (finally solved) with my new vu+solo2, so thought I’d share- to see if anyone else had experienced the same problems?

I’m running VIX 3.0.734- when adding a new hard drive it won’t initialise? Only way I found to get round the issue was to externally format to fat 32, initialise, restart receiver- then change EPG, time shift, recording locations for it to work...

I’ve never had to go to these lengths with vu+duo’s- is it just my impatience?! Literally tried three different hard drives, flashed and backdated firmwares, formatted different drives etc...nearly pushed me over the edge!

The vu+solo2 seems to have crashed more times in the last week, than my duo has in the last 18months!

Cheers,
Slydog

Hi mate,sorry to hear you are having so many problems with your solo2.
I put a new drive in my solo2 yesterday and initialized first time no problems and have had none or no problems with any of the issues your having.I am currently runng Vix 735 and is fine.
I would suggest you download a clean image (735) from here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=Vu+Solo2/ and do a clean install no back ups nothing..this will i believe sort you out.
 
Please upload the relevant crash & debug logs.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top