Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

vu+ timers will not stay deleted

  • Thread starter Thread starter thejoker
  • Start date Start date
T

thejoker

Guest
Alot of my auto timers and single timers that have finished and I have deleted are still continuing to record. I tested coronation street yesterday, set it to record and then deleted it and it still continued to record.

Also one of my tv series' that I had set to record, the season has finished and it still continues to record repeats. I have cleared everything from timer overview and I also press EPG, HELP, then delete it all from the individual timer and autotimer lists....

Running vix image on my duo....
 
"Running vix image on my duo...." doesn't really help, please state build number when reporting issues.

Are you pressing the green button, then deleting timers?
Have you long pressed the green button & then also deleted the auto timers?
 
Hi,
when you deleted your timer did you go into deep standby or do you simply cut the power supply?

ciao
 
Latest vix is on duo. I delete all timers, I've did nothing, they come back, i delete all timers, i restart the box, they come back....
 
'Latest vix' is pointless, pleae state the build number.
Menu -> Information -> About.

Have you deleted the auto timers? long press green button?
& then restarted the box
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top