Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu Ultimo streaming from pc to Ultimo help

polosolo

New member
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Hello guys,

Forgive me for asking but I really am stuck and pulling my hair out, I have been searching for hrs. But really don’t quite know which direction to take and need some help.

I am new to Ultimo and have just set up with the latest OPENVIX image and all’s running well with the EPG and Bouquets all configured.

Now I have a lot of movies TV series on my home pc and I want to be able to play these on the Ultimo via my Wi-Fi or wired network.

What is the best option to use for this please?
I can’t seem to find a guide or tutorial ...I really have searched can’t seem to find the right info ....Really not sure what is best to use for this.
I have been trying to get vlc player plugin to work but can’t get it to work (not even sure if it’s the right thing to use) please if you can see from my requirements and direct me in the correct procedure.

Thank you all for any help or assistance you can offer.

Best Regards.

polosolo
 
Mount your pc harddrive on the Ultimo and than in movie player on the box press yellow and navigate to the pc hdd and play as normal.
 
Thanks Guy`s for all your help.

I finally got my movies share to be seen in the Ultimo :) .................Eset was and still is the major problem I was having. :mad:
I still need to tweak this sucker .(it`s a Biatch) but at least I have had some progress.

Thanks again for your help.

Best Regards

polosolo
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top