X
xdoktor
Guest
Hi All!
Apologies if this has been asked before but,
had the VU+ Duo for a while and wanted to know if/when the VIX Team (= LEGENDS) will release their firmware for the VU+ Ultimo??
I just got the ET9200 recently and i was not impressd with pic quality compared to the VU+ Duo....
on ET9200, the 'HD' channels seem 'grainy' on my Pioneer A500 Kuro 'professionally calibrated by bumptious' (AV 'philes know who this is lol!!)
I used 'Autoresolution plugin' and still not impressed....
it's just my opinion as a viewer and NO WAY is intended to slate the ET9200....If any anyone can point me to a decent AV setup guide then i'm all ears!!
If necessary I will get an Ultimo NOW(or as soon as they are available) if I could help in anyway with BETA testings....I'm good at breaking stuff!! lol
cheers
Dok
Season Greetings to all!!
A greatful user!...I suppose I'm a VIX fanboy now hahah!!
Apologies if this has been asked before but,
had the VU+ Duo for a while and wanted to know if/when the VIX Team (= LEGENDS) will release their firmware for the VU+ Ultimo??
I just got the ET9200 recently and i was not impressd with pic quality compared to the VU+ Duo....
on ET9200, the 'HD' channels seem 'grainy' on my Pioneer A500 Kuro 'professionally calibrated by bumptious' (AV 'philes know who this is lol!!)
I used 'Autoresolution plugin' and still not impressed....
it's just my opinion as a viewer and NO WAY is intended to slate the ET9200....If any anyone can point me to a decent AV setup guide then i'm all ears!!
If necessary I will get an Ultimo NOW(or as soon as they are available) if I could help in anyway with BETA testings....I'm good at breaking stuff!! lol
cheers
Dok
Season Greetings to all!!
A greatful user!...I suppose I'm a VIX fanboy now hahah!!
Last edited by a moderator: