Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ UNO VIX Audio Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter xti9
  • Start date Start date
X

xti9

Guest
Hi All,

I have been having a problem with audio settings. I have set by UNO to AC3 downmix to NO. In this way i get full AC3 through the HDMI to my AV reciever. All is well when watching HD channels. Swapping to SD channels occasionally works and stereo output is seen. Sometimes however, the UNO gives out no audio when swapping between HD and SD channels and i would have to put the UNO to standby and back to online so that the sound is heared.

Any ideas?

Thanks

A
 
That could work but i would need to do it each time i change station...
 
hmm, sounds like your A/V is not detecting the change in audio signals, what amp are you using ?
 
I am using a Pioneer VSX 1019. I am now also trying to use the optical audio together with the HDMI. Will have to wait and see if it continues to happen Anything else i could be missing out?

Thanks
 
ok finally sorted. Needed to set the Pioneer AV receiver to use audio from optical rather than HDMI. Works well!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top