realdannys
New member
- Joined
- Aug 19, 2011
- Messages
- 142
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
My VU+ Zero is tunerless and streams everything from the Duo2 in the main room. Updated it to 023 (with a fresh flash then restore settings) and it hard crashes after changing the channel a few times.
Could this be because I haven't updated the Duo2 to 023 and thus its using the old GST? I'm reluctant to update the Duo2 as its the main box that others use and behaving like a rock at the moment, where as the Zero is very buggy and borderline unusable at time (constantly losing network mounts, now crashing on channel zaps)
Could this be because I haven't updated the Duo2 to 023 and thus its using the old GST? I'm reluctant to update the Duo2 as its the main box that others use and behaving like a rock at the moment, where as the Zero is very buggy and borderline unusable at time (constantly losing network mounts, now crashing on channel zaps)