Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu+ Zero

Ant1942

New member
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
3rd Rock from the Sun
I can't find it in the Vu+ Zero spec, but is there a maximum size for the external USB memory stick?
I only ask this because when I tried a 128GB stick the replay of a recording was flakey.
Recordings are OK when I tried on an 8GB stick.
 
I have a 2tb externally powered HDD in the back of mine and any recording device would need to be formatted on the box.

Some usb sticks for flashing are not seen and you might have to try another one.

I have used Kingston , Cruzer , Integral , San Disk
 
You really need to use a proper device for recordings (SSD, HDD), not a pen drive.
 
So, from these two replies I gather that there is no limit to external usb size (well up to 2TB at least anyway)

I have experimented with USB memory sticks and it turns out that the first 128MB stick I tried was faulty (or more likely
it's one of the clones of famous makes..... it is marked SanDisk 128GB).

Another good, working 128GB memory stick is working fine, storing both EPG data and recording and playing back video recordings perfectly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top