Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] vuduo crashing when selecting movies button

shuggy

Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
53
hi guys my vuduo has started crashing when trying to view what movies I have on my hdd, its just started doing it, I changed over to vix zeus and all been fine for last few days ive been in and out of movie folder as such a few times with no bother, but tonight when I was watching a movie from my share folder vu when it finished I tried to go back to hdd movies and it crashed and keeps doing so, ive tried rebooting but no joy ??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top