Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vuix 3.0 - Icons in Movie list

GiP

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 19, 2010
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Firenze, Italy
Hi,

I don't know if this is new to 3.0 or I just noticed it, but when you open the movie list there are two small icons in the lower right corner.

I think I figured out what the right one is: it tells you what happens when the movie ends, and you can toggle between loop, TV, list... etc pressing the "text" button (under "mute"); But I have no idea what the other one is, any info on this?

Thanks
G
 
The other one tells you the actual sorting of the list (alphabetical, chronological etc).

But you'll need glasses to be able to read them......
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top