Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

watching HD MPEG-4 stations

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Hi all

In the VU+ Solo2 factsheet I read under video decoding MPEG-2, MPEG-4 compatible.
However when I do a manual scan on one of the stations sending HD with MPEG-4 I don't get them. The choice of modulation only allows
QPSK, 8PSK, 16APSK,32APSK.

Sample station

RTV San Marino
Position 13E
Beam Wide
Frequency 12149 V
System DVB-S MPEG-4
SR 27500 FEC 3/4

Do you have a clue what I have to change to get these stations?

Thanks for any hint
nekrub2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top