Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Web control outside network

psionguy

Member
Joined
May 26, 2010
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Has anyone managed to get web control working outside their network. I have tried using a DNS host name but keeps requesting user name and password which when given is not accepted.

Going on holiday in a couple of days and it would have been good to watch TV via my netbook.
 
Web Control Yes
But I can't watch any TV Outside network as my upload speed from my Internet isn't fast enough.
I can do screen shots and change channels but not much else really.

Have you set the ports up to forward to the correct IP Address, your not trying to access the Routers Web interface or anything else are you?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top