Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

web interface

  • Thread starter Thread starter jimbeb
  • Start date Start date
J

jimbeb

Guest
Hi, when I type my ip address of the vu+ into my browser bar it asks for a user name and password. I have tried root/passwd, root/password/ root/blank. I haven't set a user/passwd and it work ok before. Any ideas chaps?

Jim
 
It's root/vuplus on mine, with openPLi. Mind you, that's for telnet. Via http, I'm not prompted for authentication information.
Hmm. I'm puzzled too now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can telnet using putty. Changed password to blank. 1 more problem, I can't reload settings on DB using ftp. Keeps coming back check ip/ network. It passes when I use test button and test user/passwd all pass ok. Chkd ip on network that is fine,
 
go to telnet
type passwd enter new password and confirm it.
this password will then open ftp /dcc /and web interface

Regards
jcl
 
Hi Guys
anybody got any answers to this one

Thanks
jcl
 
Hi Guys
anybody got any answers to this one

Thanks
jcl

erm, answers to what??, the question appears to be answer,d, or have I missed some thing??

baz
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top