Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

WebControl page layout issue on new image - vix 2.2.109

  • Thread starter Thread starter xdoktor
  • Start date Start date
X

xdoktor

Guest
Hey friends - updated VU+ Duo using online service (wicked btw!! thanks Team V!) with VIX 2.2.109
and all seems ok but have noticed now when i go to 'WebControl' in Firefox 5 that there is a layout issue occuring with the selected bouquet sitting underneath bouquet list and NOT to the right as before...
any ideas? i have clean the cache etc - Tested Working OK in I Explorer 8
I use this a lot (with Firefox prior to update) as I am at my desk most of the day!! lol

cheers
Dok
 
I've noticed this too...
happens sometimes but not always.
 
must be something on ur computer as ive always used FF and has always worked no problemo's. not sure what it would be though ...try uninstall and reinstall

also u got a screeny of what u mean by the layout issue
 
must be something on ur computer as ive always used FF and has always worked no problemo's. not sure what it would be though ...try uninstall and reinstall

also u got a screeny of what u mean by the layout issue

I'm using chrome & it's just happened again. Think it happens after leaving page open & after it refreshes itself a few times...
screenie attached.Capture.webp
 
Yep my screenie is the same as 'judge'.....it never did this before recent updates

ta
Dok
 
it to do with the new scrollbar i added to the the bouquets list, they no point in fixing as we have to remove the plugin away :)
 
I get this most of the time too. I know the corrupt layout is annoying but still works. It has made my receiver crash once.
 
I do have this issue sometimes, but only when using IE; using FF there never is any problem.

I presume you tried clearing the browsers cache?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top