K
keratos
Guest
I've broke something but not sure what
I used to be able to watch channels on my laptop via connection to the WebIf interface and clicking on a stream icon.
But now , the client (be it VLC or Real Player) just hangs or reports "cannot connect to stream"
Can someone kindly take me through the minimal setup required to get the box streaming...
I know it is not my laptop, LAN, router, or anything other than the box because I have not changed the router, LAN, laptop software/config etc.
I have been "tinkering" with the box (adding/removing plugins, installing/removing addons, enabling/disabling services oooh lots of stuff) and have clearly broke something
Vu+ Duo
OWIF 0.1.2
BlackHole 1.7.8
Kernel 3.1.1
thanks in excited anticipation
I used to be able to watch channels on my laptop via connection to the WebIf interface and clicking on a stream icon.
But now , the client (be it VLC or Real Player) just hangs or reports "cannot connect to stream"
Can someone kindly take me through the minimal setup required to get the box streaming...
I know it is not my laptop, LAN, router, or anything other than the box because I have not changed the router, LAN, laptop software/config etc.
I have been "tinkering" with the box (adding/removing plugins, installing/removing addons, enabling/disabling services oooh lots of stuff) and have clearly broke something
Vu+ Duo
OWIF 0.1.2
BlackHole 1.7.8
Kernel 3.1.1
thanks in excited anticipation