Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Weird! I get the correct picture for the channel but audio for another!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter selector007
  • Start date Start date
S

selector007

Guest
Hi all,

Weird problem only happening on some music channels mainly mtv. I get the music videos appearing but the sound is from another channel!?

I have done a full scan of channels but this didn't help. I have a fixed dish running vix image 808 on solo2.

What can the cause be for this behaviour!?
 
Hi mate

MTV carries multi audio channels you have you simply have to select the right audio for the channel your watching otherwise will-i-am may start sounding like madona lol
 
hello brother very simple to sort out got to the music channel playing wrong audio..then hit audio button on remote and scroll down to the MPEG english option and then press ok

that you resolve your problem straight way

regards:thumbsup::thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top