Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Weird problem playing DvD, episode selector stuck on screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ojustaboo
  • Start date Start date
O

Ojustaboo

Guest
Hi all, just tried copying one of my DvDs to the Quad.

I am having a problem where part of the episode selector is duplicated and stays on the screen.

I have played exactly the same file on my PC using VLC and it's perfect.

Screenshot of VLC on PC

married PC.webp

The Quads screen grab doesn't show exactly how it actually looks, screen grab

married screen grab.webp

However it actually looks like (I suspect it's something to do with the resolution as the screen grab appeared to stretch it)

one.webp

or if I select the next episode

Screengrab

married screen grab 2.webp

or what it actually looks like

two.webp

and if I play the file,

screen grab

married screen grab 3.webp

Actual

three.webp


I also tried another DvD and it did the same sort of thing. Again VLC player plays it perfectly on my PC.

Many thanks
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

O
Replies
4
Views
3K
Ojustaboo
O

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top