Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] What to put in the mg_cfg file for mgcamd1.38

Montay

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All. I've been using mgcamd 1.35a for years but now it's no longer supported in the latest builds of OpenVIX due to the outdated libcrypto 0.98 issue.

I'm running a VU+ Solo2 with OpenVix 3.2 and build 010. Does anyone know what I need to put in my mg_cfg file for it to work properly with mgcamd 1.38

My mg_cfg file from mgcamd1.35a doesnt work with 1.38
 
Thanks Bazzer and Abu. That worked fine for my solo2 box but it doesn't work with my VU+ Zero box at all.

When I was using mgcamd 1.35a the mf_cfg file worked fine for both the solo2 and the Zero but with this file you've linked it only works for the solo 2 and not for the zero. Any ideas why?
 
There was an issue with mgcamd 1.35a too. This has been fixed.

Maybe Zero is on older image or using a backed up version?
 
There was an issue with mgcamd 1.35a too. This has been fixed.

Maybe Zero is on older image or using a backed up version?

No, I was using mgcamd 135a on the Zero and wanted to switch to 1.38 like on my Solo2. So I updated the Zero to the latest version (013). Then I downloaded mgcamd 138 and used the same mg_cfg file I'm using on my solo2 but it wouldn't clear

So I put it back to mgcamd 135a which is still working on my zero
 
Hi All. I've been using mgcamd 1.35a for years but now it's no longer supported in the latest builds of OpenVIX due to the outdated libcrypto 0.98 issue.

I'm running a VU+ Solo2 with OpenVix 3.2 and build 010. Does anyone know what I need to put in my mg_cfg file for it to work properly with mgcamd 1.38

My mg_cfg file from mgcamd1.35a doesnt work with 1.38

i can confirm that it works on zero and solo after the latest update
 
mgcamd 135a?

I would like to use mgcamd 138 on zero but need the right mg_cfg file
 
No, I was using mgcamd 135a on the Zero and wanted to switch to 1.38 like on my Solo2. So I updated the Zero to the latest version (013). Then I downloaded mgcamd 138 and used the same mg_cfg file I'm using on my solo2 but it wouldn't clear

So I put it back to mgcamd 135a which is still working on my zero

I know this might sound stupid but have you checked on the Vu Zero that you have Autostart selected when using the Mgcamd 1·38 ·When I flashed my Mutant it was set on Disable start up,just a thought.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top