Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] When are hd channels coming back?

  • Thread starter Thread starter malpas2014
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

malpas2014

Guest
Hi,

I have had my solo 2 box for just under a year I am very new to this so still getting used to it. could anybody tell me if there is a way to get all my hd channels back or tell me when they will be back on.

Regards
Dave
 
currently the only way is to put your card back into its paired sky hd receiver and leave it there, and no one knows when or if HD channels will be viewable again for sky uk on thirdparty receivers.
 
Thank you for that I get mine through someone else so I guess I will have to wait and hope hd comes back.
 
well we cant and wont go into that discussion as per the forum rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top