Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Where are *.py files?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mik9
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mik9

Guest
I have bunch of adjustments to various python source files (fixing some minor issues and adding some features) that I planned to migrate accordingly to new version of VIX and maybe make some more. I was surprised when I found that python directory now consists mostly of *.pyo files only. Is it possible to get source files? As without them upgrading to VIX2 would be in fact downgrading for me.
 
Don't think that's gonna happen mate. Read in some other thread that the source files are not going to be distributed.
 
I have bunch of adjustments to various python source files (fixing some minor issues and adding some features) that I planned to migrate accordingly to new version of VIX and maybe make some more. I was surprised when I found that python directory now consists mostly of *.pyo files only. Is it possible to get source files? As without them upgrading to VIX2 would be in fact downgrading for me.

while i applaud your ability to modify vix to your tastes, the team are not going to release the source files. i am going to close this thread as it has already been said that it's not up for discussion.
 
unfortunately we had to remove the py files, because they where taking up to much unneeded storage space, that is the main reason, things are going on internally, just give some time to sort things out.

but as phenoix has said, we need to close this thread as we don't we to stir any thing up, or people to start have a brand war
etc, just give us time, please.


Andy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top