Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Where do I put my N line?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrsmile
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrsmile

Guest
Hello,

I have just update my solo2 from Apollo 24 to Apollo 64. I have dont done a setting restore as understand I needed to start afresh again so all updated and I went to plugins and installed from softcams cccam 2.2.1, which is shown in my softcam manger under softcam setup. Now I went to DDC and went to FTP like I would normally and clicked on Var then etc etc. Now normally I would find the file cccam.cfg and edit my N line into it but now I cant see cccam.cfg anywhere so could some1 please advise where I can find it or what to do.

Thanks
 
first use cccam 2.3.0 .Old one is not working anymore.You have to ftp your own made cccam.cfg to /etc.
 
sorry but this thread is in breach of our forum rules and as such I am closing it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top