Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8x00] Where do you put the n lines with the latest vix image

Status
Not open for further replies.

nigel517

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
USA
Website
meetagree.com
I have just updated my xtrend et8000 with the latest openvix image. It is a newer version and it doesn't allow a restore from the older versions. I cannot get my n line to work now. Ive downloaded the MG cam but where do I put the n line ? There now seems various options non of which seem to work. cheers in advance
 
Oh I do love these types of thread.................
 
sorry to say we cant help on that topic due to forum rules.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top