Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Where is /ETC and Subtitles Turn off

johnsiddle

New member
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
83
Hi Guys.
I am new to VIX, I have moved over from Blackhole (too unstable) and previously I had Dreamboxes HD800.

The problems I have now is

1: Where is the /etc dir? I use DCC but can not find the dir anywhere.

2: How do I turn off the sub titles? I have been into the sub titles area in user interface but there is no option to turn them off.
Is there another setting somewhere, ?

Regards John

:mad::mad::mad:
 
Audio Language is where you need to go to turn your subtitles off.
And use a better ftp client, something like filezilla or flashfxp.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks Andy, never thought of looking in an Audio area.

Any thoughts on the /etc dir?
Regards John
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
 
As Andy says use something useful like Filezilla rather than dcc.
Its about the 4th directory down in the directory list ... bin, boot, dev, etc...
 
Found it, thank you guy's, I thought I was in root but was in some other dir.
Sorry to bother you.

:(:(
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top