Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Where to find .ipk files/feeds

  • Thread starter Thread starter sg86
  • Start date Start date
S

sg86

Guest
Hi,

I'm having issues with the latest Hades build and CIFS/NFS, so i thought i would have a go at debugging myself and have so far ruled out quite a few things.

I've reflashed back to Apolio 166 and cannot reproduce the issue, so i would like to know where i could find the plugins (.ipk) files for this build. I'm after a realtek driver that i downloaded via the plugin feed.

Thanks!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top