Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Which button is - ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
B

bjorntj

Guest
Trying to install new image but it says Press - Button, but I can not find the - button on the remote.... What am I missing?


Regards,

BTJ
 
Trying to install new image but it says Press - Button, but I can not find the - button on the remote.... What am I missing?


Regards,

BTJ

its not on the remote, press the - button ( volume down ) on the front of the receiver it self.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top