X
XabiX
Guest
Hello,
when I plug my USB key, I see in var log messages:
Nov 10 23:06:16 gbquad user.info kernel: usb 3-1: new high speed USB device using ehci-brcm and address 2
Nov 10 23:06:16 gbquad user.info kernel: scsi3 : usb-storage 3-1:1.0
Nov 10 23:06:17 gbquad user.notice kernel: scsi 3:0:0:0: Direct-Access Kanguru FlashBlu PMAP PQ: 0 ANSI: 0 CCS
Nov 10 23:06:17 gbquad user.notice kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.notice kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] 31293440 512-byte logical blocks: (16.0 GB/14.9 GiB)
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.notice kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.debug kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 23 00 00 00
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.err kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.err kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.info kernel: sda: unknown partition table
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.err kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.notice kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI removable disk
Nov 10 23:06:20 gbquad user.info kernel: EXT4-fs (sda): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
but for some reason it doesn't show in Mount manager and therefore I can't configure is mounting config etc...
Is there a way to troubleshoot the issue or can I just modify the fstab or is there another config file to do so?
Many thanks
XabiX
(using the latest openvix release)
when I plug my USB key, I see in var log messages:
Nov 10 23:06:16 gbquad user.info kernel: usb 3-1: new high speed USB device using ehci-brcm and address 2
Nov 10 23:06:16 gbquad user.info kernel: scsi3 : usb-storage 3-1:1.0
Nov 10 23:06:17 gbquad user.notice kernel: scsi 3:0:0:0: Direct-Access Kanguru FlashBlu PMAP PQ: 0 ANSI: 0 CCS
Nov 10 23:06:17 gbquad user.notice kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.notice kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] 31293440 512-byte logical blocks: (16.0 GB/14.9 GiB)
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.notice kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.debug kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 23 00 00 00
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.err kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.err kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.info kernel: sda: unknown partition table
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.err kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Assuming drive cache: write through
Nov 10 23:06:18 gbquad user.notice kernel: sd 3:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI removable disk
Nov 10 23:06:20 gbquad user.info kernel: EXT4-fs (sda): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
but for some reason it doesn't show in Mount manager and therefore I can't configure is mounting config etc...
Is there a way to troubleshoot the issue or can I just modify the fstab or is there another config file to do so?
Many thanks
XabiX
(using the latest openvix release)
